- FINALLY getting together with friends Sheamus and Nadia, two wonderful people.
- the church van at Surrey Central
- walking in the rain
- wet hair (find it has this odd, pretty quality)
- really good music and really good singing that makes me guitar playing sound not too bad : )
- Mumford and Sons
- King of Anything by Sara Barellies
- DOUBLE DREAM HANDS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm7yAWpX1Mc
- The first five seconds of that shockingly titled Cee Lo Green song
- Pizza without cheese
- Irish Accents
- awakward movies! wooo! (go see “Once” haha, really pretty songs!)
- Remembering choreography from old plays
- getting to be the girl while doing the octopus (that sounds wrong hahah … Swing Dancing! Geez!)
- The way lights look when reflected on wet pavement
- the smell of rain on concrete
- perfect timing
- the way music from the pub at surrey central blasts outside in the plaza (mmm Beatles covers!)
- playing timshel by mumford and sons in the rain : )
- making thoughtful gifts (and envelopes) for far away friends
- OH AND Finding out about Russian Christmas! I feel so cultured!
I AM GRATEFUL!
I don’t know if I can say how lucky I am enough times. I just want to go hug the whole world right now.
May all be fed. May all be healthy. May all be loved. And may all love themselves.