Lessons from this semester: (or at least I hope they are lessons and I don’t repeat the same things over again)
- Getting what you ask for and getting what you want are not the same thing.
- To figure out what you like, you need to experience what you don’t like.
- Some things in life are scary. They are often the most rewarding things. Don’t be a pussy.
- Failing = Learning (and if life is about learning, then failure is success)
- There is a time and a place for everything.
- Follow your heart and you intuition. If something feels like a bad idea, it probably is… don’t be stupid (but if you fail see #4).
- Don’t walk in the mud with nice shoes. Metaphorically and literally.
- DIPLOMACY is an amazing skill to have. (Must. Work. On. This.)
- 720p and 1080p are NOT the same quality. (see #2).
- Positivity and gratitude are always the answer.
- When other people disappoint you, it is an opportunity for you to not disappoint others. (see #2).
- Criticism is awesome, it helps you learn. (however see #5).
- When challenges come up: recognize them (do not dismiss or ignore them), accept them, find the opportunity they present, and practice gratitude.
That is all. For now.
Oh! and don’t forget to dance! : )