Tips for being a good leader:
- Trust others.
- Good listeners are good leaders.
- Acknowledge others. Acknowledge yourself.
- Leaders lead and adapt, without expecting others to. Leaders make change by changing themselves. Leaders go first.
- Leaders hold space for others.
Questions to improve your partnerships:
- Do you have any requests of me?
- What do you need to hear from me to restore love?
- What do I need to apologize for?
- What do I need to be forgiven for?
“How much love presence you can generate and hold …within that community.”
“If you are authentic and loving, people will get it.”
Does your business PASS?
Profit: Does your business create revenue to self-sustain?
Awakening: How can your business cause more awakening? Question of the day?
Sustainability: Does it nurture the Earth, leave it in better shape?
Social Justice: Does your business create more opportunity for the less fortunate?
JENNI THINKS… PASS could be extended for non-business (clubs, families, individuals, non-profits)…
Extended as… MASS!
Mission: Does you fulfill your goal or mission statement?
Awakening: How can you cause more awakening? Question of the day?
Sustainability: Do you nurture the Earth, leave it in better shape?
Social Justice: Do you create more opportunity for the less fortunate?
Books and stuff to get/read…
KINDRED SPIRIT + SACRED COMMERCE + DVD COMING OUT