Somehow I started getting these e-mails about how to live a fuller life from The Hendricks Institute and the last one challenged me to…
Think of an important person in your life, and generate a list of 5-10
things you appreciate about that person.
Do the same thing for a second person, and a third.
Generate a list of 5-10 things you appreciate about the world in general.
Generate a list of 5-10 things you appreciate about yourself.
I sent some e-mails to some people and then I made these lists:
10 Things I love about the World
- I have access to shelter, clear water, education and am provided for
- The abundance our planet provides for us
10 Things I love about Myself
- I am committed to bringing more unconditional love into the world
- I feel empowered knowing that I control my experience of life
- I face fear and do crazy things
- I have fun and act silly
- I have an adorable nose : P
- I look for the best in other people
- I am committed to a cruelty free lifestyle
- I am a leader
- I have a contagious smile
- I am a creative person