BEST OF 2011
- Planning/Looking Amazing/MCing the FCAT Formal
- Winning my biggest election yet!
- THE PARTY ON THE ROOF
- Giving my first, and second, and third leadership workshops
- Training with Headlines Theatre in the Rainbow of Fear and Desire Technique
- Getting the job! Yay!
- Not getting the job! Yay!
- Ravin’ like Gandhi
- Making the short PSA Downpour
- Finishing a Documentary that made people cry and laugh
- Organizing a Flash Mob
- Wine and Dine at Hotel Vancouver
- GOING TO PORTLAND AND HAVING VEGAN FOOD AND BROTHERLY LOVE
- Clear Leadership Training
- TAKING ALL THE SIAT FILM CLASSES
- Doing Headshots
- STARTING THEC4C.COM
- Stalking George Strombolopolous at EPIC
- working with kids at summer camp
- GOING TO LA
- GOING TO CAFE GRATITUDE
- MEETING MY ROLE MODELS
- Going on funny dates
- LipDub Night Walk
- SURFING WITH MY SISTER
- SEEING SUBLIME WITH MY SISTER
- The View from Overnight Orientation Training
- Finding My Cell Phone… so many times : P
- O – DANCE
- WE DAY DANCE!
- LIVING THE DREAM
- MAROON 5!
- BIRTHDAY MARATHON!
- Meeting E-Friends!
- Occupy Vancouver
- VEGANS UNITE IN CALGARY
- SHAKE IT.
- DANCING LIKE THERE’S NO TOMORROW
- Being “homeless” for a while – but getting to connect with so many friends and realizing how supported and loved I am. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!
- Being yelled at and followed on the street – but getting to learn about human rights and finding new ways to BE LOVE and hold space for everything.
- Experiencing the affects of legal disputes, but learning how to love and hold space in any situation.
- Listening to some friends going through tough times – but getting to be the person others turn to because I am a listener and a space holder.
- Losing a family member of a close friend – but being reminded of how important it is to reach out to others and write, love, HUG, smile, hold.
All in all it was a truly amazing year. Thank you for being part of it.
Time to MAKE 2012 THE YEAR OF ENDLESS LOVE.